I have the Bubble Dancer plans available for $25.00
including shipping. I am also working on the Bubba
Dancer pod. You can ballast it with a anything from a
can of Bud to a Ball jar of 'shine. I am hoping for
enough roon to fit a few Hush Puppies for balance. The
one piece central spoiler is a slab of ribs if I can
figure out how to keep the tape sticking on the hinge.
Anyone have any ideas? 3M 600 just don't cut it.
YeeHaw!

Mark
http://www.isthmusmodels.com