Hi and  welcome to the Seattle-Bellevue area! I am Bill Henley,
President of the Seattle Area Soaring Society. We have a great club and
have a nice 17 acre glider field within a few minutes of Bellevue, where
I work. We meet in Redmond which is the next town to the north, about 4
miles. There are some world class slopes in the eastern part of the
state and we make frequent trips over there. There are a few nice slopes
in western Washington which we also visit.  Come on over and join us!

Bill Henley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Club Website
http://www.reddata.com/sass/