Most everyone should be so fortunate !!!!! or Five Stars!  Around the USA there are several pockets or centers of major RC Soaring activity.  "William R. Henley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> plus http://www.reddata.com/sass/  has just given you the SASS Club's "WELCOME!" to one the most important and BEST!

They have it ALL!!  RCHLG-DHL Research Center, thermal (yet,Thanks! to GOOD lawyering) and undoubtable some of the BEST slopes in the world not that far away (their big problem is WHICH one to try for the day)--been there and done some of all of it; well, I have thermaled my RCHLG-DHL's there :-) !!

Paul Clark, SKY PILOT, Osaka, Japan    (AMA # 53 777 1)
http://www.kcat.zaq.ne.jp/skypilot/   (dated)
SKY PILOT'S HANGAR--RCHLG-DHL AFICIONADO