Cool site, thanks Tim.
BP

Tim Van wrote:

Hi all,

I would like to announce Glider Graphics, a new online store specifically geared to
soaring related items.
Check it out here:
http://www.cafepress.com/glidergraphics

We currently have apparel (shirts, BBQ apron), mugs, clocks, stickers, and license plate frames at very reasonable prices, with plans to add more all the time. In fact, if anyone has suggestions, or is looking for something in particular, please drop me a line. I am always looking for ideas for new items! Especially things more related to anything R/C soaring, as this was our original focus.

We have a section devoted to DG Flugzeugbau GmbH sailplanes. I have gotten permission from them to use their 3-view drawings, and am offering them on three styles of mugs, including a stainless steel travel mug. Would putting them on shirts be worthwhile?

You will also notice the option to subscribe to the Glider Graphics newsletter. This will be sent out every two or three months to update subscribers on new items available.

Thanks for the bandwidth,

Tim Vandenheuvel
Glider Graphics
http://www.cafepress.com/glidergraphics