D'oh!  Originally ment for that to go to the group :(

SmartPropo is available at:
http://www.sekiriki.jp/smartpropo/

Just follow the instructions to install it...you just need the DLL that matches
your TX.  For the Futaba ones you have to make a cable...but I believe the
instructions are on the site and fairly straight forward.  As I said below get
the PCM one if your TX does PCM...works much better than the PPM one
(considering I couldn't get the PPM one to work at all!)

Jared