From: Robert Samuels [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 12:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] new plane choice

Here's a question that's been asked more than once but won't hurt asking
again.

I plan to buy a new ship.  Choices are great.  I'm considering a Tsunami,
Graphite, Graphite2, Tragi 705, Stork 2 Pro, Pike, Icon and any others that
are in this league.  I'd appreciate advice as to which to get, and why.
Also which servos are "best".

Thanks for the help,

Robert Samuels.......St. Louis

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.