Tell us more about your experience and your flying style. We'll be better able to advise. If you don't know your flying style then buy the one you like to look at the most.

The best servos are "the most expensive you can afford". Personally I think the JR
368s are the best - or at least the most expensive I can afford. :-)

Rick