Robert Samuels wrote:
Here's a question that's been asked more than once but won't hurt asking again.

I plan to buy a new ship. Choices are great. I'm considering a Tsunami, Graphite, Graphite2, Tragi 705, Stork 2 Pro, Pike, Icon and any others that are in this league. I'd appreciate advice as to which to get, and why. Also which servos are "best".

FWIW, my Tsunami page:

  http://isoar.ca/~andrewm/rc/tsunami/

Life keeps getting in the way, so it hasn't been in the air yet, but it
impresses the heck out of me.   My only complaint:  they didn't paint
the stabs to match the wings (missed this one for some reason), not that
the stabs are visible when in the air anyways.

If its good enuf for Arend...

--
Andrew E. Mileski