From: Stan Myers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 7:22 PM
To: Soaring Digest
Subject: [RCSE] Need some help winding up my hi start.

I am currently using a Orange colored reel that can be found at Home Depot
that
was designed to be used to as a reel for outdoor electrical extensions.

I wind the rubber up first to get a larger dia. hub to wind the nylon string
up
faster, but alas, its way too slow for this aging flyer.   Any out there
with a
better idea including some type of power rig.  I thought about some type of
spool that I could put on a cordless drill motor. Any Help out there?

TIA

Stan
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.