"And all the good air calling you
can make goes down the toilet while you are in line or waiting on a line fix
or mechanical issues."

Marc, I spend 6 hours waiting to fly MOM at a contest and just one hour
flying. How much good air do you think I miss in that time?

"Even the Nats, where you
cannot miss a landing and win,"

I could not have said it better. It was about landing.

"I am guessing that competitve circumstaces
are not your cup of tea?"

You got that correct. I love to fly my plane and could care less what the
guy next to me does. The only reason for me to come to contests is the
equipment, I have solved that by keeping one of the club winches. Now as
long as I have the winch at the contest I can fly when and as much as I
choose.

"Have fun flying, the stick time is great for you, someday you may come to
the fold."

Thanks for caring, but don't hold you breath. I'm having too much fun flying
my plane when I choose, and as long as I choose. I hope we can maintain the
club memberships with the MOM contests. I see more and more people that just
want to fly.

John