At 11:17 AM -0700 9/29/04, Daryl Perkins wrote:
Speaking of Visalia, does anyone know what landing
task they have decided to roll the dice with... uh....
punish us with.... uh.... I mean.....??? ;-)

Not that it matters. I was just curious.

D,

I think it is 10 seconds before you land, you toss a dime out onto the LZ, if you hit it, you get 20 pt....

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages
must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.