On 9/29/04 11:17 Daryl Perkins wrote:

> Speaking of Visalia, does anyone know what landing
> task they have decided to roll the dice with... uh....
> punish us with.... uh.... I mean.....??? ;-)
>
> Not that it matters. I was just curious.

I heard it was a 1-inch spot in or out (painted green to match the grass and
you stand 25 feet away behind a six-foot tall block wall), no skegs, and
anyone who has won a World Title 3 or more times has to fly blindfolded with
Gordy as his "seeing-eye" timer!!! Oh, and as soon as you miss the spot you
have to pack up your stuff, leave the contest, and take up RC Yachting.

I've also heard that there will be no count down allowed in the last half of
any flight.

I may be a little confused on some of the details, but I think I'm close :~}