Tomorrow I fly!

On the airlines and at the field!  Wish I could be both places at once though.  OVSS is this weekend at Muncie and since I got won a couple of the JR Overall Points wins, who knows I might have qualified for winning the new JR 9303 offered to the over all over all.:-) (a guy can dream can't he, even if he only flys a lowly Pike Superior:-)

Muncie will be a true grit man on man contest and Visalia...well its Visalia...and I'm ready for some fun and to watch our best do what I love to see!  Drink beer and laugh!

Looks like the weather is going to be similar :-)
Muncie 60's and possible rain on Sat
Visalia 80's and sunny.

Good luck out there OVSS!

Gordy