Oops sorry,wrong website.

Jeff Steifel wrote:

Try http://www.charlesriverrc.org/

Bill Malvey wrote:

OK, on Thursday the CVRC website was:

http://www.cvrcsoaring.com

Now I cannot get connected to it using 2 different computers (Windows and
Mac) and 5 different browsers (Safari, Firebird, Netscape (Windows), IE
(Windows), IE (Mac).

So is it just me?? I haven't been able to connect to their site since I got
home yesterday evening.

I'm trying to see the final standings from Visalia.

Bill Malvey

-- Jeff Steifel