Could someone in CVRC post the scores to this list? In text or as an
attachment . . .

Had a great time - my first (and now my first annual) trip to Visalia.
The CVRC guys put on a great contest, the Sat. BBQ was outstanding,
the winches long and strong, the field was unusual to me as it had
grass and we don't have that luxury here (except for the SWC), nice to
meet pilots from all over - and Gordy who _is_ from all over.

Paul
www.casl.net