Doing a WHOIS shows that the host DNS is disabled.
Possibly their host went belly up?
Their Domain name also expires in one month.

Steve Meyer
LSF IV
SOAR

At 03:50 PM 10/4/2004, Larry Taylor wrote:
I sent Ed Hipp an E-mail informing him of the problem. He maybe at work now.
I'm sure he will take care of it 1st chance he gets.
Larry Taylor  KF6JBG
CVRC Visalia Fall Festival 2004
Oct 2nd & 3rd
Club Web is http://www.cvrcsoaring.com
Ed Hipp  is this years CD. You can reach him at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]