The only plane I have had attacked in the air was the Infamous Flamingoid,
which is pink.   I was doing a half hour thermal flight, and a couple of
buzzards, of all things, took offense at the presence of a Flamingoid in
their air and made repeated swoops at it.   I did loops and stalls, and they
eventually left.  I got the half hour.

    And for what it's worth, the same pink Flamingoid has been attacked
several times on the ground by RC sailplane pilots.   Go figure.