I should also mention that on occasion, if you are in SoCal and have a glider
(or can/want to borrow one), both of my clubs, HSS and SWSA, host some of the
toughest, but very low key and fun competitions in the country. Often the
club flyers and the 'guest' flyers list reads like a whose who of Slope, TD,
and HLG competition. It's a competition flyers heaven. Am I lying Dan?

No promises of course.

Best
Jeff

=====