To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 7:32 AM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Security issues and R/C models

We need to fight every restriction, whether we agree with the restriction or not. "They" need to know that anytime they push against a model flyer we will all push back. Why do you think that it is legal to buy assault rifles again? Because NRA does not let any restriction go unprotested. It sucks but its true - the squeaky wheels get the oil.

Now if we could get sponsors like Smith and Wesson and get a spokesman like Heston, we could organize a multimilliion dollar lobby and never have any problems again.

Tom Koszuta
Western New York Sailplane and Electric Flyers
Buffalo, NY