It comes down to one thing.
If you Ignore government and not pay attention to what they do or say, you lose.
One day you go to your favorite field to fly and there is someone with a uniform
There to stop you you scratch your head and say what happened.
Well if you paid attention and stood your ground early when there was time
to do something about it. You would still be flying.

Don't believe me Look around and see how many rights are being taken away.
I myself have a Pool hall Bar that now because of  political
malfunction nobody is aloud to smoke in the building, so we have lost
50% of our business. Only 5 of us showed up to fight it. ( go figure )
So stand back, do not get involved in the political aspect and the few
of us left
standing ( pray that there is enough of us ) will have to fight alone.
And if only 5
show up to fight. Don't say a %(#$@& word when you have no place to fly
because you didn't want to get involved.

I love this sport I would realy hate to see it fade away because I
can't fly my cross country or scale sailplanes any more.
Try to keep a 5.3m scale ship below 500' Call that fun.

--
Ken
York County Soaring