On 11/8/04 14:38 Lydon, Matthew (NBC Universal) wrote:

> I've found (on transmitter packs) that the Sirius gives up at around 60% of
> charge, and that to get a full pack, I have to resort to a timed charge.

You generally need to leave the packs on for about 3 hours after the lights
start blinking to get a 100% charge. The blinking light means they are
topped off enough to safely fly, but to get the 100% charge you need to let
them trickle for a couple hours or so.

At least that is what I have found with my three different Sirius chargers
(Limited Edition, Quad, and Pro Series).