Sure, the alpha charger will. But get in line, it is difficult to get one of these babies.

perrypeckham wrote:

Are there automatic / peak detection chargers that will ramp down enough to put a small enough charge (C/10 or so) on the tiny 200 mAh NiMH AAAA (yep, quad A) batteries I'm using in HLG? All the ones I've found so far run at 100 mah / C/2 for these little buggers. Even wall warts at 50 mah are still running charges of C/4, not ideal.
Thanks,
Perry

messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.

-- Jeff Steifel