I must be nuts getting in the middle of this.

I too have high regard for both Tom and his wiring harnesses.

I have one of the first new connector fitted Icon's. Mine has worked flawlessly and I enjoy the "plug and play".

Given that in the grand scheme of things, these are side ventures for all involved (save Don Peters). I don't see that huge economic gains or losses are at stake here.

Both seem good products to me. I'm grateful that all these things are available so I can have fun with my toys.

Barry Andersen