For me it has to be the Houston Hawk. I designed it to
teach building/covering techniques, and to be rugged
for teaching some of the finer points of
flying/landing. I guess the teaching part was the most
fun, even though the model turned out to be rather
competitive. I was so happy when I saw some guys that
said they couldn't build or hadn't built ever coing to
the field with completed models. I was able to pass on
a gift the Fort Worth Planesmen passed on to me, when
a couple of their members took me to contests and gave
me building advise. I didn't have a father, and no way
to get to a field or club meetings. Seeing other Hawks
on the web and at the field is really special. That's
something to really be thankful for....

Enjoy

Jack Womack