Well, Louis did say "plane" not sailplane. The Pegasus will thermal if
you shut the motor down in strong lift. :-)
 There is another Pegasus in the Midwest now in the hands of Jim
Frickie. This is the latest build from my shop with a rebuilt 3W 120 up
front. Jim reports torque rolls are a cinch.

Several folks have requested info on Pegasus kits. I will not be able to
fill any orders for kits until early 2005. ARC airframes may take
longer. I am taking names of interested parties in order to establish a
production list.
Thanks,
JD

Endless Mountain Models