This has been a most interesting thread.

I've seen no mention of Pike Superiors or Icons or planes of that ilk.

People fly or flew some planes because they are fun, they fly others because of the need to win or fly planes that winners fly. Can one presume that it's not the flying of the plane that is fun, but the winning or competing? I guess planes that are fun to fly aren't really all that competitive.

I haven't offered a "most fun" plane because it's not the plane. Yeah, some planes are more suited to my style or are easier to fly but that's not the point. It's the flying that's fun for me, not necessarily flying a particular plane, or even competing, just the flying. Often alone or with a close friend or two, no stop watches, just the flying.

Bill Johns
Colton, WA