W E L L Jerry Miller SOSS-Medford, OR

-At 01:07 PM 11/29/2004, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I remember, ....those were the days...
Heck I probably built a dozen of those things and use them to train people with.
I remember I did one with a Layer of 6 oz cloth on the outside. The wood, on the inside, did go away after 3 years of training...LOL

A long time ago you had sent me a copy of that...long since lost 8-(

Y had better be careful, some might get the impression that we are Well aged,
8-0
--
Jack Strother
Granger, IN

LSF 2948
LSF Level V #117
LSF Official 1996 - 2004
CSS Gold

I have a picture of you launching a yellow and green Winddrifter in the rain at Landon Farms Estate..First time I met you and the first contest I ever attended..1981.. I think...You were just a punk kid then....I think that is the day I saw my first winch..You taught me how to launch my Drifter too..Brian Smith
PS..That was before you had to climb trees to retrieve my models.
----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>ewilson12000 ; <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Favorite Plane

Heck I will jump in, for grins !!
Anyone who knew me then or knows me now, Knows that the plane I flew the most and won the most all TD contests was a Sailaire. I have built over 30 of the Sail Pigs over the years, with all the various modifications.

The Tullohoma versions, the Stubbies, the phillips enteries, the stretched foam wing x/c types... etc etc etc...

I think sta a couple of them are still around.

A close second was my first Grand Esprit....too bad you can't get either any more..( reasonably) then the Sagittia 900...

Now, ....its my Icons,  my Cobra with a sailaire as back up...LOL

C YA
Jack