I have a new NiMH receiver pack and wanted to slow charge the pack for the first time using a Triton charger. The Triton documentation refers to slow charging but I can't seem to figure out how to set it up. I can set the charge current to a low value and set the safety timer to a large value but it seems the charger will always try for a peak detect and if it gets one then stop. The manual indicates that the safety timer comes into effect when 'peak or full charge is not detected'. Is there a way to ensure peak detection will not occur and thus get essentially a constant current charger with timer?

Regards,

Russ Light
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (personal)