> George,
>
> A source of problems that I have encountered that can be very intermittent
> and masquerade as a battery or interference problem is a bad solder
> joint. Sometimes they show up early and sometimes it takes them years to
> develop. I don't know how your harness is made up but it is worth
> considering particularly if the un commanded flap deployment is a recent
> phenomena.
>
> Hope this helps
> Rick

Possible but the only solder joints in the airplane are those in the switch harness.  It could be there.  I have one more of that particular switch harness that I could swap out.  I really hope that isn't the problem because I can't get any more of this particular harness.  FWIW, all the servo leads are just long servo extensions from the servo to the wing root and rx to fuselage side. I have had to replace one extension in the past because it went bad so its not outside the realm of possibility that another has gone wonky.  But to do it the same time as whatever caused the low voltage?  On the other hand, a few months back, I lost a wing servo on the same flight as the tx battery tripped the low voltage alarm after only about 30 minutes total flying for the day.  (Stylus tx)   Hmmm, this last year, I've gone thru a lot of batteries.  It may be time to take another look at my charging methods/equipment.

George Gillburg
Bakersfield, California