I have encontered 8 claims to date;

Any/all claims like this must be honored. Whether you have the time or the
staying power (squeeky wheel gets the grease) is another question.

Fact: there is no small print that states model aircraft claims will not be
honored. What the shipping agent tells you, and what the fine print sez, are
usually two different things.

Howver, if you have NOT packed the product to meet the well laid out standards
each carrier has defined, you may be out of luck.

Tell the truth, and don't take no for an answer, especially if you have met all
carrier requirements.

Quoting B Rad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Shipped a sailplane with FedEx and the box was crushed.  The center wing
> panel was damaged.  The guy I sent it to was smart enough to take
> photos(lots of them) of the box before he opened it.  Any advice on what or
> what not to say when filling out the claim form?
> Thanks,
> Brad

> "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
> subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME
> turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are
> generally NOT in text format

Radius Systems
Cogito Ergo Zoom