I have the following planes for sale, feel free to ask any questions or pm
for pictures.  Plus actual shipping charges, but it should not be too bad
for cont US.  Looking for a JR 9103, maybe a BoT ARF.

NIB Super Ridge Runt -50something span E-374 airfoil, sheeted foam wings and
wood fuse. $40

NIB Mark Allen Flite Lite Composites Falcon 600 short kit.  Classic 2m
design, kit includes plans, glass fuse and foam wing cores.  $200

Used Graupner Terry.  Foamie electric.  This one has been around the block a
time or two, it has repairs to the nose (motor area) and wing bolts.  The
rear fuse was repaired; UPS decided the box would ship easier if it was
shorter...  The wing also has a ding in one leading edge.  Again, UPS.
Plane includes 2 500mah batteries, Hitec 3 channel radio, 2 HS-81 servos,
Multiplex 400duo esc and speed 400 motors.  Folding 6x3 prop, spinner is
cracked, but flyable.    Overall the plane is ready to go and flies pretty
well.  $130 http://www.hobby-lobby.com/terry.htm

NIB Mystery Ship 3m kit.  All wood 3m design, really pretty plane.  Details
here http://www.majorhobby.com/Sailplanes/Mystery%20Ship/Mystery%20Ship.html
$175

Used Graupner Cirrus.  Has been well used I think, looks to be in good
enough condition.  Shipping damage to rudder, I even had an old orange radio
that came with it.  Pics here, make offer
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318082

Kyosho Concept SRX heli RTF except rx.  Sweet heli, mostly metal head, very
clean too many helis.  $300.   And yes its glider related, this thing autos
great.

hanger 9 aresti pattern plane.  Been flown, excellent condition.  Don't want
to ship, $110.

Used Hitec Laser 4 tx.  channel 50. 4 channel, FM transmitter, All channel
servo reversing, ATV on ch. 1 and 2, Ch. 1 and 2 "elevon" mixing option, Ch.
2 and 4 "v-tail" mixing $45 shipped.

Kristopher