The only way to settle this is if some kit manufacturer (perhaps one created
just for this purpose) volunteers to become the test case and get sued by
Lockmart, or counter-sue them. If we all contributed a dollar or two to a legal
defense fund, we could keep it going for the several years it would take to
work
thru the court system and get a final ruling that makes sense.  Nothing less
is going to solve this. Consider this another aspect of the issue of finding
and retaining flying sites: for the long-term health and SURVIVAL of our hobby,
we need to fight this battle and win it.  I'm on the fence as to whether or
not to involve the AMA in this. What do you guys think?