I'll add my voice to the "building" chorus - despite the fact it's mid-summer we've just experience our coldest and wettest February day on record. I've recently discovered RC gliding and have embarked on building my first bird, a Southern Sailplanes T-Bird F/R. It's a locally produced (Melbourne, Australia) 2M RE design with glass fuse, the wings are a foam cored d-box with balsa ribs and TE. I'm pretty close to getting it finished - drilling wing alignment pins, covering and fitting radio gear is all that remains to be done. Oh yeah and learning to fly;) I'll be at the local field tomorrow for my first flying lesson weather permitting.

cheers
Paul