Justin, why don't you attend and see if you have the same opinion. Anyone that wins at Nats is the Champion, there is always representative skills and talent there. It's a very challenging set of contests over the week.

So I encourage you and others to attend, you will have fun, you will meet and fly with some very special people day after day. You will learn, and you will be challenged, and get to fly on the AMA grounds, very nice.

It really is a good time, it wears me out and rejuvenates me simultaneously. 8-)