In a message dated 2/13/05 5:22:32 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I have a Stylus with the extra glider card and am trying to setup a plane
with motor, ailerons, elevator, and rudder. In the manual for the glider
card, I find the option for changing the wing type to 2A1FER  for an F5B
setup. I think I have done this properly and have aileron, elevator, and
rudder servos responding correctly.

I can not seem to get the throttle to work with the speed controller and
power the electric motor. I feel the problem might have to do with end point
adjustments or some other aspect of correctly setting up the throttle
channel.

I would appreciate any detailed information on how to complete the setup of
the throttle channel.

Thanks,

John Hatlelid
John,
If this is for a sailplane, you need only to go into the SW menu and assign the motor control to one of the switches.  Switch #15 is commonly used since it's spring loaded.  This provides only full on motor and full off, which is all a sailplane needs.

If this is for a powered plane where you will use the left stick for throttle, you can use the standard 2A2FER program and plug the controller into channel 5 or 6.

Good luck,
Lenny