The travel amounts vary with the linkage setups. If you find that the ailerons don't move enough for equal travel across the flaps and ailerons, you should increase the aileron travel (both up and down) and then use the dual rate settings to reduce the total aileron travel off the stick so it's not too sensitive. Usually this happens when the aileron horns are long.

This applies also applies to the 8103, 388, 783, etc.

With the 9303, the presets in the flight modes are the best solution for camber, reflex settings. But you still need to even out the travel if you use elevator to camber mixing on the wing.

The combination of fixed presets and elevator to camber mixing is about the best you can do. Most airfoils have some pretty definite presets. The elevator to camber mixes help out especially if you input a lot of elevator Most of the airfoils get real draggy as you transition through very low Cl's into negative Cl's and only a lot of reflex helps.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
My soaring buddy and I have had difficulty in setting up camber using the left
side lever.  In order to get the ailerons and flaps to move in unison we find
that 150% of down aileron is required.  We then use flap rate and flaperon mix.
 Are we missing a key step here that would simplify without having to establish
this large aileron down travel?  Tom Gressman/RMSA/Denver

.