I don't tend to hang out over there because everyone seems to be here, (Stuart mentioned I should try again, but it doesn't seem to be working). Maybe I'll try again, but the last time I looked the R/C soaring group was kinda sparse.

Anyway, I have never seen your videos before so thanks for sharing.