Hey Folks,

        I'm in the process of switching over to the 6 meters so I've got
some 72 Mhz receivers for sale.

 3 Hitec Super Slim 8 Rx - Positive shift (JR/Air).  2 have JR plugs, the
other one has old Airtronics plugs.  No Xtals. All three are just back from
Hitec service and are ready to go.

 $120 for all three or $45/each for the JR plugs; $40 for Airtronics.

 <SOLD> Hitec 555 with Deans mini antenna. Works great, never crashed $40.

 Prices include shipping...

        -l