Home Depot here recently offered the Black and Decker RTX-3S rotary tool for $20 bucks, with several accessories. This is a 3 speed outfit that normally sells for $30 bucks. It's made in China but has a much more solid feel than any Dremel I've ever owned. I do not have any of the new models, however.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bullard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RCSE" <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 6:38 PM
Subject: [RCSE] Dremel tool

Having worn out another Dremel tool, so I'm shopping for a new one. Tower has one for $64 which is the older version with less accessories. Home Depot has the fancy new version with more accessories for $79. The also have the new and more expensive cordless.

Have any of you bought the new version? Is it worth the extra $$$$? Is the cordless worth yet even more?

Thanks in advance.

Randy