At 03:28 PM 4/5/2005, Brian Courtice wrote:

Here's a link to my first ever vacuum bagging project. Thank you Phil
Barnes for the carbon fabric and the instructional video!

I am using a Gast pump that runs constantly.

I've read where several folks are using Gast pumps. I went to the Gast pump web page and I'll be darned if they don't make more than one model of pump. In fact they make lots and lots and lots of different types of pumps.

For those who are using Gast pumps, which model?

Are folks using diaphragm pumps successfully for continuous duty applications?

Does anyone have a pump they want to part with for a reasonable price?? Contact me off line on that one.

Thanks,

Bill Johns
--
Goals are deceptive.  The unaimed arrow never misses.

Bill Johns
Colton, WA
USA