To: Soaring
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 11:31 AM
Subject: [RCSE] flourescent monokote / ultracoat removal

OK, this was a mess... I'm uncovering a rudder, and the monokote is seperating from its color - eg, the clear layer comes off, but the color is stuck. It's almost impossible to get off with a blade, is there another technique?

My next step usually involves a sanding bar to loosen it up, but if you've got a better way, I'm open.

 Thanks,