I'll be attending two different weddings on Saturday May 21st. Oh well at least I get a night of free food and liquor. :-)

However I will be starting the contest season off this weekend with some westward friends in Iowa.
Be there in time for Saturday evening dinner at MacBride's.. :-)

Could it be Gordy-free land...

Steve