From: "EXT-McCleave, Howard R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 4:24 AM
Subject: [RCSE] Icons for sale

OK guys, what's going on.  While I normally just read the list and
occasionally post a for sale item I just have to comment on this strange
phenomenon.  My flying buddy Jim Porter has posted a couple of Icons, one
RTF and the other NIB and nobody has snapped them up.  We're talking about
an F3J version with top quality digital JR gear built by arguably the best
craftsman I have ever seen.  No glued in servos here, everything on mounts.
It's balanced and test flown only and is perfect.  Oh, and by the way, you
could have it next week, no wait!  Did I mention a basically free Bag Lady
bag in the deal.  Guess I'm sounding a little like Gordy here but come on,
somebody buy these planes!  Rants over. Back to work.

Thanks,

Randy McCleave
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format