Sounds like a real winner to me! Even though this was my first NATS, I heard a lot of grumbling about 2-meter, and a number of pilots longing for RES to have a full day. Based on the numbers you cited (72 pilots in 2M, 64 in RES) and apparently popular sentiment, I think you have a pretty strong case.

Barry Andersen wrote:
Here's one idea, start AMA TD with one day of 2m, then 2 days of unlimited, one day of RES and end with a day of NOS. If NOS numbers are low, the event could wind up earlier in the day to get guys on their way.

What say all of you??

Barry

--
Ben Wilson