Guys-guys;

Drop one day of 2M for a full day of RES, come on... I have
more money invested in 2M to let one day of flying go.  We
all need our fix to fly our toys and meet up with our
soaring friends, right!?!?!  Hey, simple solution... take a
vote as to what order each class should be flown on what
days and make every class fly 2-days!  I attended the NATS
to fly a full week and get my soaring fix!

It's just a matter of putting our heads together to make
this work, we have a bunch of 2-day contest through out the
year for one type of class, why not make it work so we can
have 2-Days of flying for each class, sure maybe the HLG
guys don't have the number of pilots as other classes do to
justify such a thing, but they love their planes and they
want to fly as much as possible as well with pilots from
all over the country to complete against.  Let's work out
the details for next year, plenty of time to work out the
logistics and the Muncie field is too awesome to just fly
Soaring for 1 week, hell... make it a Month of Soaring!
People will attend what classes they want and that's that.

To fly a few rounds and then to be called a "National
Champ" does not seem right, sure we can sit behind our
computers back home and come up with ideas to drop a day
here to add a day there for this class over that class...
drop nothing, add more days.  I know it might become a
thing about getting enough people to volunteer to help run
the contest... We have enough retired to and we can all
pitch in to help out, it's like that back home are our home
fields, right!

LET'S JUST GET OUT AND SOAR!!  Looking forward to next
year!

my 2 cents,

Edgar
"The Soaring Junkie"