Aloha to all.  I’ve noticed quite a few organized competitions, meets, and fun 
flys over the past several months posted here on RCSE.  I’ve “never been” to 
the mainland but if I did go, I would want to setup my itinerary to include one 
of these R/C competitions, meets, or fun flys.  From people’s experience and 
unbiased opinions☺, what would be the best organized competitions, meets, or 
fun flys have they encountered?  I’m also concerned about local accommodations 
(hotels, camping sites if I decide to camp out, etc.).  I would like to hang 
out with the local flyers and see their flying sites also before and after the 
organized meet if possible.  I would rather go to something that is soaring 
related, but I would consider other R/C meets like TOC and R/C shows and 
exhibitions just as long it is worthwhile to check out.

Aloha to all on RCSE,

Al Battad - WH6VE
AMA #506981 


RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and 
unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.  
Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in 
text format

Reply via email to