You could take some fishing leader steel or even mono (less likely to work) and try sawing it out.
move the line back and forth slowly between the servo and bottom...

You could build a soldering gun wire that could cut thru the hot melt glue..

You could bend a #11 blade and cut and heat it out.

For epoxy and CA I have a cheapy screwdriver that I bent a hook onto
I push it under then tilt the driver... not as a lever it would break the skin, but sideways over so it has less leverage to the skin.
Seems to work better.

Are you sure it isn't epoxy???

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello all,
Any tips on how to gently remove a servo that's been hot-glue'd into the center section of a Graphite? The thin glass/sheeted center-section seems very fragile and the previous owner used a TON of hot glue on this flap servo that needs replacing... *sigh* Since it's not glued to plastic or carbon, I'm afraid to do any "shock-load" type trick to break the servo loose... Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks a bunch! Take care, --Noel

--
Jeff Steifel