From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2005 2:07 AM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] Anyone know what this is about?

I received this Email which is really friendly and so on but its obviously
from someone bent on suing someone else about something to do with model
aircraft. I also had a message from Lois Pierce (AMA) about our field GPS
coordinates -- we've got two flying fields so she was confused about which
one is our 'main' field or something like that.

I personally don't know the person this fellow is talking about.....its
really a fishing expedition or something like that (Whittier is a good 60
miles away) but I would like to know if anyone knows anything that might be
relevant 'just in case'.

Martin Usher