When I first picked up my A-4 turnaround as part of my McCann winch
kit I was concerned about the ability to pull the chute through the
turn around.

Then I figured out all I need to do is take off the chute prior to
the last launch.

Problem solved

All I can say it it works like a hose!  I am a very satisfied customer!

Dan in Dallas ...