Batteries America (Mr. Nicad) here in Wisconsin had a
fire about two months ago which totally destroyed the
interior of the building and it's contents. They are
about a mile from me and I drove by awhile back to
look. I saw no signs of activity. Probably working out
the insurance if there waqs any.  I do not know what
their plans are for the future.

Mark Miller